Rates – Organizing
- $25.00 an hour (two-hour minimum)
- I offer weekly maintenance packages- $20.00 an hour(two- hour minimum and weekly maintenance generally takes just the two-hour minimum weekly.) If you book a day a week for a year and pay up front I will give you 10% off weekly rates.
Rates– Free Virtual Consult
- $20.00 45 minute session-Organizing/Lifestyle Coaching (Google Hangout, Skype and/or email)
- $10.00 /month coming soon– an e-course via email – a newsletter of tips, hints, and exercises to help you organize your life and home to a more peaceful and authentic representation of yourself.
- $30/week – meal planning, menu creating and organizing shopping lists (this is ideal for busy people, students and elderly)
Cleaning– $20.00 an hour (pet-free & child-free homes/two-hour minimum) $25.00 an hour (pets and/or children in the home/ two-hour minimum)
Considerations– everyone’s cleaning needs are different, that’s why we customize each cleaning session to the client’s lifestyle and needs.
Surface and space cleaning– cleaning shelves, tidying up spaces, dusting, vacuuming and sweeping, gathering items up and putting them away, sorting, wiping down, fluffing, making beds and folding laundry. $20.00 an hour (pet-free & child-free homes/two-hr min.) $25.00 an hour (pets and/or children in the home/ 2-hr min.)
Deep cleaning– carpet cleaning, vacuuming floor vents, washing laundry, spot-cleaning carpets, windows (inside), upholstery cleaning, wiping & washing down walls. $30.00 an hour ((pet-free & child-free homes/two-hr min.) $35.00 an hour (pets and/or children in the home/ 2-hr min.)
Organizing sessions– the first session is a consultation which is free.
Once I have visited your home and seen the rooms or areas you wish organized I will be able to give you an accurate estimation of time needed to organize your room (s) or area. To some extent, an estimation can be given via photographs or video.
Session 1-Ideal for students, military, traveler’s, elderly and newlyweds: $25 an hour/2 hour minimum.
- Your first kitchen organized or we provide a service where your kitchen can be freshened up after travel, before you return home, or after a hospitalization or life event. Freshening up usually means- flowers, garbage taken out, refrigerator cleaned/stocked, mail picked up and sorted and linens changed.
- Appointments and schedules organized.
- Menu’s for you or for you and your family with shopping lists–created.
- Personal shopping
- Workspace cleaned and organized-includes creating a filing system.
Session 2-Ideal for people who want or need help in identifying what is clutter, assistance in organizing clutter and or organizing a space: $25 an hour/ 2-hour minimum.
- Living Room
- Home Office
- Work Office
- Craft Room
If there is a room or space you need to be organized that I haven’t listed let me know. We can work something out. I’m here to help.
Please feel free to contact me at any time to schedule a session email@example.com